Pittsburgh’s Thanksgiving Turkey: Deep Fried or Oven Roasted
Thanksgiving is almost here and we want to know how you will prepare one of the biggest meals of the year. Claim your territory and see how you stack up against the rest of the Pittsburgh area.
Will your Thanksgiving Day turkey be deep fried or oven roasted?
- Trace Adkins WINS Celebrity... Taylor Swift's Big Night At... Sheryl Crow In Y108's Baierl... Craig Campbell CD Release...
- Shy English Hound Needs To... Hats & Horses Of The... Nashville Remembers George... Roly-poly Beagle Needs An...
- Y108 At 2013 Chase Away K9... FBI Releases Photos Of... Keith Urban's All For The... Best Dressed At The 48th...
- Worst Dressed At The 48th... Award Winning Moments Of The... 48th Annual ACM Awards... George Strait Performance At...
- .@dariusrucker's #TrueBelievers is available tomorrow. Be sure to get yourself a copy! cbsloc.al/12dOVKM #IMPACTArtist 2 hours ago
- More big money coming up with Ally in the $50,000#CashCow on @y108pittsburgh at 10:05AM! 412-922-1079.y108.com 6 hours ago
- First chance of the day to win the $50,000 #CashCow on @y108pittsburgh is coming up at 9:05AM! 412-922-1079. y108.com 7 hours ago
- What would you buy with $1000? How 'bout $50,000? Milk the $50,000 Cash Cow tomorrow, 9:05! -Charlie More: cbsloc.al/16HMN4d 20 hours ago
- RT @CBSPittsburgh: #BREAKING: Multiple people pulled from North Side fire: cbsloc.al/14lD2ou 20 hours ago