Latest GRAMMY News
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain For this installation of GRAMMY Gourmet, we spoke with Homme about his relationship with Bourdain, his favorite recipe (sorry folks, recipe's secret), and advice for all those aspiring chefs out there.
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again Kanye West isn't happy with the National Recording Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and their choice of nominees for this year's GRAMMYs.
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' One thing is clear: Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" was the most talked about song of the summer and now it's up for 4 GRAMMYs including Record of the Year. Thicks says it's all due to Pharrell and a rather racy video.
- Country Music 2014 Grammy Nominees Looks like Country music is safe ... Darius Rucker's 'Wagon Wheel' received the Grammy nomination he said was needed or country music was 'screwed.'
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake The nominees for the 2014 GRAMMYs are in and Jay Z tops the list with nine nominations -- though you wouldn't know it from watching the nominations concert.
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List Jay Z led the nominations with nine nods, followed closely by Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, Justin Timberlake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis with seven noms each.
- Keith Urban To Be Joined By Miguel On GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013 Their pairing is the latest addition to this weekend's star-studded GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! -- Countdown to Music's Biggest Night.
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts Recordings from Dolly Parton, Kris Kristofferson, The Rolling Stones, More The 27 inductees range from Dolly Parton's "Jolene,"and The Rolling Stones' "Honky Tonk Women" to Sam Cooke's "Wonderful World" and The Sugarhill Gang's "Rapper's Delight."
- Keith Urban Set To Perform at GRAMMY Nominations Live!!! Concert The hour-long special, airing on CBS, will also feature performances by Drake, Robin Thicke, Maklemore & Ryan Lewis and the announcement of this year's GRAMMY nominees.
- 'GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!!' To Air December 6 on CBS CBS will air the sixth annual GRAMMY Nominations Concert live on Friday, Dec. 6 at 10 p.m. ET.