By Robyn Collins
Multi-platinum-selling country star Justin Moore is scheduled to release his new album, Kinda Don’t Care, on August 12. The Arkansas native plans to kick off his project with a week of intimate performances in his home state before stopping in Nashville, TN, Charlotte, NC and Indianapolis/Noblesville, IN to bring his fans his new music.
“We took our time with this project and I am very excited to get to show the fans what we’ve been working on,” shared Moore. “I figured there’s no better way than to get out there, sing, and probably have some fun along the way.”
Moore has racked up five #1’s, six Top 10 singles and was 2014 ACM New Artist of the Year.”It’s hard to believe that we just recorded our fourth album. The process has changed, drastically, since our first time in the studio so many years ago” expressed Moore. “This is the best piece of music we’ve delivered because it gets more fun each time. Naming the album Kinda Don’t Care is not meant to be nonchalant or careless. It’s meant to be a challenge to folks to live life a little more freely and be true to themselves.”
Kinda Don’t Care is the follow-up to Moore’s back-to-back Gold-Certified albums: Justin Moore (2009); the #1 debuting Outlaws Like Me (2011) and Off the Beaten Path (2013). His new single, “You Look Like I Need A Drink,” is already Top 20-and-climbing on country radio.
He is currently opening for Brantley Gilbert on his “Take It Outside Tour” and has also toured with Brad Paisley and Miranda Lambert in the coveted opening spot. Moore has also his own successful headline runs.
Kinda Don’t Care Tracklist
- “Robbin’ Trains” | Brett Beavers, Deric Ruttan, Josh Thompson
- “Put Me in a Box” | Erik Dylan, Randy Montana
- “Kinda Don’t Care” | Rhett Akins, Ross Copperman, Ben Hayslip
- “Hell on a Highway” | Blake Bollinger, Matt Rogers, Ben Stennis
- “Goodbye Back” | Justin Moore, Ross Copperman, Jeremy Stover
- “You Look Like I Need a Drink” | Rodney Clawson, Matt Dragstrem, Natalie Hemby
- “Somebody Else Will” | Kelly Archer, Adam Hambrick, Tebey Ottoh
- “Between You and Me” | Smith Ahnquist, Pavel Dovgaluk, CJ Solar
- “Got it Good” | Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Jeremy Stover
- “Rebel Kids” | Dan Isbell, Randy Montana
- “More Middle Fingers” featuring Brantley Gilbert | Casey Beathard, Monty Criswell, Shane Minor
- “Life in the Livin’” | Travis Dennis, Jared Mullins, Chris Stevens
- “Middle Class Money” | Rhett Akins, Marv Green, Ben Hayslip
- “Pick Up Lines” | Corey Crowder, Travis Denning, Jared Mullins
- “Spendin’ The Night” | Kelly Archer, Andrew DeRoberts, Adam Hambrick
- “When I Get Home” | Justin Moore, Dean Dillon, Jeremy Stover
- “Amen” | Rodney Clawson, Jamie Moore